Friday, June 22, 2012

Ceylon (programming language)






hi guys its my very first blog about Ceylon Programming Language.first let me introduce my self
my name is Sameera Madushan Dissanayaka.Currently im doing My BSc(Hons)in IT University Of Moratuwa(SriLanka).I think that's enough for intro about me :)
one day when i surf n the Internet i saw a term ceylon programming i was confuse because its very familiar word to me because Ceylon is name use to my country now Srilanka
then i start find details about ceylon programming language i can find very interesting details


The Ceylon Project is an upcoming programming language and SDK, created by Red Hat. It is based on the Java programming language and when it is released, will run under the Java Virtual Machine.
The project is described to be what a language and SDK for business computing would look like if it were designed today, keeping in mind the successes and failures of the Java language and Java SE SDK. The project has been referred to by industry analysts as a "Java killer", though Red Hat themselves reject this term




hello World In Ceylon


void hello() {


print("Hello, World!");


}









Ceylon
Paradigm(s) Object-oriented
Appeared in 2011
Designed by Gavin King, Red Hat
Typing discipline Static, strong, safe
Influenced by Java, Scala, Smalltalk
License GPL v2
Usual filename extensions .ceylon
Website http://ceylon-lang.org/




for more details
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceylon_(programming_language)
http://ceylon-lang.org/






No comments:

Post a Comment